Saturday, September 10, 2011

Third Update of the Year

8) Make friends at ORU!!! (homeschooling prepared me well academically, socially is a whole other story)

9) Don't get really irritated or annoyed with my roommate (because that will make for a long year!)

10) Tell my dad about changing my name (preferably before I leave in August)

11) I think number 8 was a little vague. Make GUY friends, not just girls

12) Continue to run and work out at school

13) Stop drinking Dr. Pepper! (Its the only soda I drink but I am whiten my teeth, so it has to go!) 

14) Learn how to carry a good conversation with anyone. Teachers, friends, guys. Everyone.

Alright so since my last update to this list, in June, I have crosses off number 8, 10 and 12.  Lets start with number 8.

To my great surprise making friends was not has hard as i had expected it to be. Don't really know what to write about this one but there was defiantly an adjustment period to say the least. I had to get used to being around people 24/7.  I was a little overwhelming at first quiet honestly but i eventually found out that by just having a few hours to myself its not so bad.  I have not found (so far) any life long friends yet, but i have found many people that i enjoy being around.  Hopefully by the end of the year I will have made some friends i can see myself keeping in touch with for many years after college!

10) Well I told my dad back in july i think and i wrote a post on it so no need to do it again!

12) This one is probably that most interesting. I met a girl who had run a marathon when she was 16 (she's now 18) and want to run another. So we decided to train together! For those of you who don't know, running a marathon is one of my life goals. So to have the opportunity to knock this one out with in the next year is amazing. I am so excited!

Sorry to be so boring. I promise more interesting posts are to come. (my mom gets married this month...) well thats all for now

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment