Monday, December 5, 2011

I wish...

I wish I guys liked me. 
I wish I were thinner,
I wish I were prettier 
I wish I were like those other girls
I wish my nose was smaller
I wish, I wish, I wish...
maybe then guys would like me.

I feel sorry for people who get their security from others. Sadly I use to be one of them. But no longer. What they do not understand is that you must find yourself beautiful before others will be able to see it. If you don't, you will end up starving, unsatisfied, empty and alone. No guy likes a bag of bones, frail and delicate. Trust me, I know. Why would someone like a girl too concerned about getting her outfit dirty to enjoy an outdoor hike?

It may sound clique but it is the truth. 
Be real, be yourself and stay true to who you are.
Love will follow.

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment