Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

This week are final exams. For the most part they are going well. But 22 credits is no easy task, let me tell you! I am passing all but two classes, accounting and management. I need at least an 80 on the management to pass. I think I can do it, but thats not the problem. Accounting is...

I need to get something like a 95 on the final just to get a C in the class and I think we both know that is not going to happen. There is no point in stressing and freaking out about this exam. I am still going to study and do my best on the test but am prepared to have to retake the class. Even if I do pass by the skin of my teeth I would have to take accounting 2 and if accounting 1 was hard I do not want to even think about accounting 2.

The cool thing about ORU is that if you fail, retake, then pass the class, the pass overrides the fail. What a relief! So I just might be taking accounting 1 next semester, no sweat. But let me tell you, I will NEVER fail another class again and if I do, trust me, I will not be this calm about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment