Friday, October 22, 2010

A Day to Remember

My mom is without a doubt amazing. So early this morning, she wakes my sister and I up and tells us to be ready to go by the time she comes back. She just has to make a quick run. So by the time she comes back we are both ready to go and we walk outside. And do you know what is sitting in the driveway? A CAR!!! A car for me! It was just so amazing. I can't believe i have a car just like that. This opens up a whole new chapter of my life for me. I rarely drive but today she made me drive everywhere. I can go where I want when I want. The only downfalls are that i can't go my homework or sleep in the car anymore. Oh and i have to pay for gas now. Wow. So that was my day yep, I have a car now. I will never forget today.

No comments:

Post a Comment