Saturday, October 23, 2010

Let's Go

So I think I might have to start working out more. I am a black belt in Tang Soo Do and i do classes about twice a week but I think I might need to start doing more. Lately stuff just has not been fitting the same and I am kind of freaking out! I have never really had any weight problems until I started taking some new medication. So I think I might start running, something like 2 miles a day. I know its not a lot but it sure could not hurt. I have to save the freshmen 15 for when i am actually a freshman!

I wonder if anyone will ever read this blog besides me. I highly doubt it but thats ok. I don't really blame them. I have an interesting life, i just need to work on showing that when i write. But its all good. Alright til next time
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment