Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Kissed Dating Goodbye

My mom made it clear to me years ago that there would be no dating while I was living under her roof. I am not going to lie, I have been tempted many times to defy that rule. Its my life after all but despite all the temptations and urges from my friends I have made the decision to obey her. To be honest, making the decision was much easier than actually following it. I have definitely felt that I am missing out on something amazing and it gets tiring always being the 5th wheel. But then I picked up this book on dating and it gave me an entirely new out look on it. The book is called "I kissed Dating Goodbye". I this I felt like I could relate. Although the title may sound radical the point of the book is not to not date. It simply looks at things in a different light. I really makes me rethink my expectations of dating and what it means to be in a relationship. If you have not read it, I highly recommend it. Even if you are in a relationship. No excuses, just give it a try and let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment