Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still Here

When I woke up this morning I thought to my self, well one of two things happened.   Either I got left behind in the rapture or the whole thing was bogus to begin with.  I was pretty sure I had not been left behind. You see I am extremely confident in my relationship with God. I don't do good deeds just to get to heaven or go to church because that's what I thing you are suppose to do on Sundays. I volunteer, donate, love, support other not to get to heaven but because its the right thing to do.

I do believe the raptue will happen but when it does I don't think its going to be on some widely predicted date. And until it does, I am just going to keep on doing what I am doing and trust that I am not left behind and that's all I am saying about that, at least until 2012 when we are still here... again

No comments:

Post a Comment