Saturday, May 14, 2011

What To Do

I have not told anyone about my name change yet.  Mainly Because I have not quiet figued out how to anwser the one question everyone is going to ask me "Why did you change it?"  I already wrote a post earlier this month explaining why. I was orginally only going to change my last name however in the process of looking for a new last name I also found a new first and middle one as well.  I can't simply answer "Because I wanted to." The best I have come up with is just that I did not like my name, which is true. I know I will without a doubt love my name once I go to college and it is the only name people will know me as. At this point I am thinking of letting everyone who already knows me as Birth name continue to call me that but let them know I have changed my name and everyone I meet from this point forward will know me by my new legal name.  Thats where I am now on things. What do you think I should do? Should I have everyone call me by my new legal name or just people that I meet from this point forward? Let me know!

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment