Monday, May 23, 2011

Over my head

My mom and I are watching the Season Premiere of the Bachelorette. My mom loves the show. But me, I just don't get it.  The show lets them be a player just without the title.  Come on, one girl/guy one house and 25 guys or girls. The Biggest Loser has a higher success rate then the Bachelor/ Bachelorette.

I actually have a few things about the show I need to vent about. Firstly, why are there no other ethnicity's ever on the show. Really, has no one with even a hint of color ever gotten on the show or better yet, made it past the first night! Its pretty annoying.

Secondly, the girls just seem so light weight. Yes they are all gorgeous but they only have two lines they say "Aww your so cute" or "Your so sweet", they work as waitress, bloggers and cheerleaders and can't end a sentence without going up at the end. Now do not misunderstand me, there is nothing wrong with being a waitress but how come when its the bachelorette the guys are CEO's, partners at a law firm, millionaires and successful business owners. However on the bachelor they get teachers and models and latin dancers or something.

And thirdly, of course anyone would fall in love when you are flying all over the world to go on these absolutely amazing dates. Bungee jumping, helicopter rides, shopping sprees just the most exquisite date imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment